What Kind of Treatment to Treat Burns After Laser Hair Removal? (photo)

I got laser hair removal in neck and face and got burned (see pictures attached), will there be scarring? is this temporary? What treatment can I apply to make sure it heals and doesn't scar? Thank you

Burn secondary to laser hair removal.

+1

I recommend either Neocutis BioCream or BioGel or Skin Medica TNS recovery complex.  These two products have growth factors and were studied in trials on skin burns prior to hitting the market.  Either is highly recommended for you.  It is important that you keep your face/neck out of the sun.  Within the first year your are more susceptible to hyper or hypopigmentation in this area which is stimulated by the sun.  After assessing your pictures, it looks as if you have darker skin or a tan.  An important factor to remember is to never do a laser procedure on someone with a tan.  Also the ethinicity of a client is taken into consideration when performing laser.  For example, if you are of Indiana decent, one must be very careful not to burn.  I recommend following up with a board certified plastic surgeon or dermatologist.