What kind of treatment can I use for the dark spots on my legs? (photo)

I've take a picture of my legs I was born in American Samoa but moved with my mom to Tonga n I got bite by bug n I grew up like this n I've been making funny because of these dark spot on my legs. How can I remove it?

Dark spots on the legs and Plato's Dark Scar Corrector

+1
We receive a lot of calls or emails regarding dark spots on the legs from insect bites.  Our initial strategy is to begin topical treatment with Melarase creams and Plato's Dark Scar Corrector. The spots may take months to improve. 

Raffy Karamanoukian MD FACS

Dark spots on legs following bug bites

+1
The darker spots on your legs are areas where more dark pigment has been deposit in response to inflammation from the bug bites --  so call PIH or post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation. Prolonged use of bleaching creams containing hydroquinone and retin-A derivatives along with chemical peels and various laser devices will improve your color changes.  Some pigmentation may remain. Find a cosmetic surgeon or dermatologist with experience of treating PIH.

Jan Zemplenyi, MD
Bellevue Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dark Spots on the Legs

+1
Unfortunately the spots are a variant in your normal skin tone and a result of trauma to your legs --- ie shaving, scratching, bumping --- that has occurred over time.  You should seek a cosmetic dermatologist with experience in treating pigmentation in skin of color.  You will need a combination of topical creams and possibly the use of fractional laser devices or peels. However, a cosmetic consulation is warranted.  I wish you the best of luck, Dr. Emer.