What kind of surgery should u get?

I had my son 5 months ago and I still feel like a whale out of water I have see mommy make overs I want liposuction, breast implants and a butt lift or inplants I live in Michigan the extra weight is killing my knees and I am in pain also how much would everything cost also and is there such thing as a payment plan?

Surgery after pregnancy

+1

I would recommend starting with a consultation with a Board Certified plastic surgeon. You need to be done breastfeeding for at least 3 months before considering surgery. You also want your body/weight to have stabilized from pregnancy.

Katy Plastic Surgeon

What kind of surgery should I get?

+1

You sound like the perfect candidate for a mommy makeover. Every patient is different, so without an in-person consultation with a surgeon it is extremely difficult to state what surgeries you may require to reach the perfect results. My recommendation would be to research accredited surgeons, set up a consultation, and ask them about a potential payment plan.

Regards,

Dr. Constantino Mendieta

Constantino G. Mendieta, MD

Ready for Mommy Makeover.

+1

Best to achieve as close as possible to a long-term stable weight prior to undergoing mommy makeover surgery.

When the time is right, I would suggest starting with the American Society of Plastic Surgery and/or the Aesthetic Society of Plastic Surgery to obtain a list of well experienced board-certified plastic surgeons.

Then, I would suggest you visit a few surgeons whose practices concentrate on aesthetic surgery. Ask to see lots of examples of their work and preferably speak/see patients who have had similar procedures done.
You will find, while doing your due diligence, that there are many different “specialties” who will offer their services to you; again, I strongly recommend you concentrate on surgeons certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.

You will find that there are many options available when it comes to financing the operations you are considering. Your chosen plastic surgeon's office will be able to connect you to these resources.

What kind of surgery should u get?

+1

Pricing for a mommy make over can vary significantly from patient to patient. You may need a simple enlargement or a full lift and enlargement. An abdominoplasty (tummy tuck) may take care of things or will need to be accompanied by liposuction to 2 or 4 areas. If you are complaining of extra weight you may need to lose weight before you anticipate doing surgery. See a plastic surgeon (board certified in Plastic surgery),

William Aiello, MD

Newport Beach CA

William Aiello, MD

Not sure

+1

Depending on your height and weight: if you gained a lot of weight it needs to come off before entertaining surgery. These procedures are not weightloss procedures. Motherhood is sometimes hard on the body and surgery can improve some of those effects, weight gain is not one of them. Feel free to submit photos so we can review them and assist you further.

Michael S. Beckenstein, MD
Birmingham Plastic Surgeon

What kind of surgery should u get?

+1

If you are healthy and at a reasonable weight, these procedures can be performed. Financing is offered to help patients afford surgery. Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of mommy makeovers each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results. Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

What kind of surgery should u get?

+1

Hard to answer any of your questions without ht, wt, and photos. You need to have a BMI under 130 to consider those operations. For any elective cosmetic surgery payments are completed before surgery.

Ronald V. DeMars, MD