Age 15, Would Like to Improve Appearance. Round Nose, Uneven Eyes, Round Face? (photo)

Hi! I'm fifteen. My face is not entirely "ugly", but surely it could look better. I have really thought about plastic surgery for a while and have talked with my parents about it. But I'm not sure what should I get, or what are my options. I know I'm still growing and I haven't full develop but still I wanna go ahead with it. So basically the things I don't like about my face are: Nose: the round tip bothers me. Eyes: I think they look uneven. Face shape: it's too round! My chubby cheeks.

Plastic surgery for teens

Having plastic surgery that makes changes to your body or face in your teens is very emotional and can be very traumatic.  Your body and face is still developing.  I would encourage you to wait at least until you are 21 and then re-evaluate.  You may feel you are beautiful and be glad you did not make permanent changes to your face.

Charlotte Plastic Surgeon