What Kind of Surgery or Implants Would I Need?

I am a 34DD, but I want a more fuller look on top than I have now. I want them to look like Jenni Farley's from Jersey Shore. Hers are the same size as mine but hers are more fuller. Mine are not sagging, but I have lost some weight being in the military and all, but I feel as if they are starting too.

Breast Augmentation

+1

This question shows the importance of working closely with your surgeon.  Discussing the size, shape, projection, round upper breast (if desired) can be addressed by implant selection.  To get that more rounded fuller upper breast usually requires a higher profile implant.  I hope this info helps.

Breast Augmentation

+1

From your description is sounds as if breast implants would give you the fullness in the upper pole that you are desiring.  Without seeing you're photo it is difficult to entirely evaluate however.  Discuss this at length with your plastic surgeon so that he knows exactly what you are looking for and he should be able to tell you if it is possible.

Jacksonville Plastic Surgeon

What kind of surgery would I need?

+1

The only procedure that reliably fills out the upper pole of the breast is a breast augmentation.  Assuming that your perception is correct, your breast is not sagging and you do not need a lift, then breast implants alone will increase your breast size and fullness.  The photo you show is of someone with very obvious implants and certainly not a natural look.  If that is your goal, make sure your surgeon knows what kind of result you are looking for, and showing them this photo might be a good place to start...not that it can necessarily be matched, but it will help to communicate your aesthetic goal.

Web reference: http://www.seattleplasticsurgery.com/breast-augmentation-surgery.html

What size do I need?

+1

this is a good reason doctors should ask pts to bring in photos of results they like so we can compare tastes.  you and I clearly are on different pages. that result is too obvious for my tastes.  I prefer a more natural result. I commend you for knowing what you want and should find a physician with similar goals. It is your body and you deserve to have result that fits you and your lifestyle. good luck and bring that photo to the consultation

Boca Raton Plastic Surgeon

+1

Always great to have question to try and answer but in your case you provide no medical or photographic aides. Revise your qwuestion with a posted photo and more info. 

What kind of surgery do I need.

+1

To answer your question, a doctor would need to obtain your history, find out what  type of surgery was done in the past and perform an examination.  You should seek the advise of a board certified plastic surgeon in person.

Short Hills Plastic Surgeon

Implant choices

+1

Without undergoing a formal exam and consultation discussion it is impossible to suggest what would be right for you.  You need to be seem in person.  Good luck!

Ask a Doctor

Get personalized answers from board-certified doctors. For free.