What products help with Dermaroller Treatment to Get Rid of Hyperpigmentation?

What kind of solution or cream should I use along with the dermaroller treatment to get rid of hyperpigmentation on my face?

Management of hyperpigmentation

+2

Hello and thank you for the question.

In my practice I typically recommend patients use a bleaching regimen which we formulate. It is very similar to Triluma and has Retin-A, Hydroquinone, and Hydrocortisone.  Patients with darker skin types ( Grade IV and higher) are empirically placed on this regimen during the derma-roller peri-procedural period, as derma rolling can in some instances bring on transient hyperpigmentation.  My recommendation is that you consult with a board certified plastic surgeon or dermatologist who is familiar with this treatment.

Glenn Vallecillos, M.D., F.A.C.S. 

Web reference: http://www.BeverlyHillsCosmeticSurgeon.com