What Kind of Rhonplasty Would I Need to Achieve This Certain Look? (photo)

over all my nose bugs me! its ugly and annoying...iv been wanting a rhinoplasty procedure done since i was very young .. i would like my nose to be a bit pointed without the visible nostril flare that i seem to have with and without flaring,what kind of technique would be most suitable for the rhinoplasty that i want...ps,think monica bellucci thats the kind of nose i want...:)

Rhinoplasty Objectives

+1

Your tip can be narrowed and refined, the nostril flare reduced with a limited alar base resection, and a minimal lowering of the bridge profile. You need an experienced rhinoplasty surgeon.

What Kind of Rhonplasty Would I Need to Achieve This Certain Look?

+1

I have performed Rhinoplasty, for over 20 years and the issue that I see with the photo and the desired result is that your nasal tip is over-roatated at close to 115 to 120 degrees where the target nose is more in the ideal aesthetic range of 105 degrees.  That will limit the type of nasal tip thinning technique IMHO.  You should have a few consults with experienced Rhinoplasty Surgeons that understand and follow the proper aesthetics of facial (and nasal) beauty for the creation of a naturally, more attractive nose and face.

Rhinoplasty Techniques

+1

There are a number of potential techniques that may be utilized for a Rhinoplasty. The exact technique depends on the patients anatomy,the operative goals and the operative plan. I would caution you that to use another persons photo in my experience is not the only tool you can use to express your desires. I prefer computer simulation in that it utilizes the patent's own face as a starting point. Also what is feasable in one patient may not be feasible in another.

Jay M. Pensler, MD

Rhinoplasty

+1

Without an exam in person, it is difficult to say what would be best for you. While certain aspects can be achieved as compared to the nose you show as your ideal, the reality is that you can not achieve the exact same result.

What rhinoplasty do I need for this shape?

+1

You need grafting or special suturing along your lateral tip to create a smooth transition from the tip out to the rim so you don't have the "round ball" effect at your tip.

Michael L. Schwartz, MD
West Palm Beach Facial Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty for the pinched tip.

+1

Rhinoplasty for the pinched tip involves alar cartilage grafts , to open the pinching as well as what might be needed for the profile.