What Kind of Rhinoplasty Should I Get?

I was thinking of a tip rhinoplasty but I heard it depends on how wide the bridge of your nose is. I simply do not like the bulbous tip and wideness! I don't really mind how long it is though. A guy told me I looked like a proboscis monkey :'( I just want a cute and small nose... Can you give me an estimation on how much it would cost too?

Fixing full tip

+2

From the photos you submitted and the concerns you mentioned a rhinoplasty to focus on refining your tip is a very reasonable plan.

Adjustments can be made to your tip cartilage and tip width to improve the overall balance of your nose. This can be done very naturally, avoiding an overdone look.

Tip rhinoplasty

+2

I think you can limit yourself to tip refinement. You'll have a natural looking nose that is in better balance. Price will vary with area of the country.

Michael L. Schwartz, MD
West Palm Beach Facial Plastic Surgeon

Tip plasty

+2

I agree with you. refining your tip may all that you need to do. Overdone rhinoplasties look terrible. I generally cut my tip-plasy to half a total nose

David A. Bray, Sr., MD

Type of rhinoplasty

+2

Each surgeon uses the approach that in their experience provides the optimal result. In your situation my approach would be to utilize a closed approach to modify the nasal tip.

Jay M. Pensler, MD

Tip rhinoplasty - nose job

+2

It seems your nasal tip needs the majority of the work here.  It would need to be refined, made less bulbous, slightly rotated, and projected.  Love the collage!

Etai Funk, MD
Houston Facial Plastic Surgeon

Tip rhinoplasty

+2

Nice job with the photos!

Based on your photos it appears that you have a nice bridge and only need a tip rhinoplasty.  The cost will vary significantly based on the surgeon's experience and location

Sam Naficy, MD

Rhinoplasty can refine your wide nasal tip

+1

Thank you for your question and photograph. A rhinoplasty with cartilage grafting can refine and narrow your nasal tip.our nasal bones may also need to be reduced and narrowed to match your new nasal tip.

Choose your rhinoplasty surgeon very carefully. Finally plastic surgeon who has great experience and expertise and rhinoplasty in your community and asked to see before and after photographs of patients he has treated.

Brooke R. Seckel, MD, FACS