What Kind of Revision Would Make my Eyes Look the Same? (photo0

I had an upper eye lift almost a month ago. The results are not acceptable. The surgeon tells me my eyes are asymmetrical and the eye creases are different heights. Shouldn't he have compensated for that? Now, what can be done to make them look more alike? My eye color is my best feature and to be self-conscious about my eyes now is somewhat devastating.

Revision to correct eyelid asymmetry

+2

30 days from surgery is too soon to pursue a revision due to inflammation. 

However, it would appear that you are a canidate for a brow lift due to the position of your current brow.  I would suggest that you consult with your board certified surgeon in order to discuss your current results as well as the position of your brow. 

Asymmetry can be corrected with possible excision to the excess skin on the left lid as well as lifting the brow.

It is suggested that you do not pursue a revision for at least 6 months.

Columbus Plastic Surgeon

Eyelid asymmetry

+2

It is too early to consider more surgery as you should wait at least 3-6 months.

You likely have bony facial asymmetry with right side of your face being smaller than the left, which causes the right brow to be lower than the left, giving illusion of different eyelid creases.  The other factor is hollowness of the upper eyelid/brows as one looses fat from the face and around the eyes, causing the overlying skin to "deflate" and "sag".  Filler or fat injections may be helpful.  Consider seeing an oculoplastic surgeon.

Mehryar (Ray) Taban, MD, FACS
Beverly Hills Oculoplastic Surgeon

Revision

+2

One month is a relatively short time after surgery.  However, after six to twelve months, a possible cosmetic & functional revision might be indicated along with a full evaluation of your brow structures. In the future, please seek a Diplomate of the  American Board of Cosmetic Surgery (ABCS) who specializes in Facial Cosmetic Surgery.

Robert Shumway, MD
San Diego Facial Plastic Surgeon

Upper eyelids sagging and asymmetrical after blepharoplasty.

+2

Upper eyelids sagging and asymmetrical after blepharoplasty. In my opinion you have a sad look and would benefit more from a forehead lift than blepharoplasty. This improves the excess lid skin and gives your eyes a more happy look!

Eyelid Asymmetry

+1

I cannot see your eyelid creases in the photo because of your skin folds, so I cannot comment on whether your creases are symmetrical.  However, you do have more skin in the left upper lid.  You may benefit from excision of additional skin in the left upper lid.  I recommend you see an oculoplastic surgeon for a formal consultation.

Michael McCracken, MD
Lone Tree Oculoplastic Surgeon