What Kind of Results Can Be Expected from a Chin Liposuction? (Photo)

I'm wondering what kind of liposuction (tumescent, SmartLipo, etc.) would be effective for this chin liposuction. I have a rounder face and a genetic predisposition for a double chin, which has been there regardless of weight. What results could I expect? Would I see a dramatic difference and a more sculpted jawline? I've attached photos for review. Also wondering what price range I could expect for any procedure that would produce results.

Chin and Neck Liposuction

+1

Submental liposuction can be extended onto the jawline and lower neck to address these problem areas and sculpt your lower face and upper neck.  Good Luck. Raffy Karamanoukian, Los Angeles

Chin liposuction could improve your neck contour

+1

From your photo it appears that you could get significant improvement from chin liposuction.  It can be done under local anesthesia in the office.  Feel free to check out the before and after pictures in the link below for more information.

Web reference: http://www.plasticsurgerysocal.com/chin-liposuction.html

What Kind of Results Can Be Expected from a Chin Liposuction?

+1

Chin liposuction may well be the procedure of choice for you, but an exam would be necessary.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Web reference: http://www.hughesplasticsurgery.com/Chin-Liposuction.php

+1

I recommend a combination of liposuction with Thermigen RF at a fee range from $2,500. Best to seek in person evaluations. 

Necklift for double chin

+1

The neck lift procedure redefines the jawline and the neck line by removal of submental and subplatysmal fat, and the platysma plasty to tighten up the muscles in the front portion of the neck. Please see the link below for examples of what can be  accomplished with a neck lift,so that you have good expectations going into this procedure.  Our price list is also located on our website. a

Web reference: http://www.seattlefacial.com/photogallery/neckliftandlipo_photos.html

Chin/Neck contouring

+1

Submental (under the chin) liposuction may very well be indicated for you, the question is, will you benefit from liposuction of the jowls +/- tightening of the neck and jawline skin too.  This can only be determined after physical exam of the tissues.  The next step  for you is to consult with a board certified plastic surgeon so that these questions can be answered.  Glad to help... @drryanstanton

Web reference: HTTP://WWW.DRRYANSTANTON.COM

+1

Liposuction will help to some degree. However, you do appear to have skin laxity along the jawline and neckline for which liposuction will not be highly beneficial. Based on the limited photos you've provided you might be a better candidate for a lower face and necklift procedure to remedy the lax skin in those two areas. Your age is also important as our skin elasticity declines with age and the likelihood and degree to which the skin will tighten following liposuction declines. I hope this information is helpful.

Stephen Weber MD, FACS

Weber Facial Plastic Surgery

Web reference: http://weberfacialplasticsurgery.com/facelift-necklift/

Denver Facial Plastic Surgeon