What Kind of Results Can I Expect for a Rhinoplasty/septoplasty?

I'm a 19 year old male and I've been looking into have a rhinoseptoplasty. My septum is very crooked (You can feel it when you run your finger down the septum) The septum probably is why my nose and nostrils are way too uneven and it really throws off my whole face. Also it is a little too big and long for my liking. I've been wondering what my options are for fixing how crooked nose my nostrils are and what kind of price range I can expect? What type of realistic results can I expect?

Expectations following septorhinoplasty

Based on your photo and your own assessment, it very likely that the majority of your problems are arising from the septum.  The caudal septum is clearly turned off to the right which is not only obstructing the airway but is most likely making your nose look crooked.  We don't have full views, but likely a septorhinoplasty by an experienced rhinoplasty surgeon would take care of this.  Patient 55 on my website, drkaram.com, has an example of this.  The hump and nasal shortening can be done at the same time.  I would expect you should get a very nice improvement in both function and aesthetics following the procedure. 

San Diego Facial Plastic Surgeon