What Kind of Results Can You Expect from Liposonix on Outer Thighs/saddlebag Area?

What Kind of Results Camn You Expect from Liposonix on Outer Thighs/saddlebag Area?

At least one inch per side.

+2

Sorry to go on here a bit, but Liposonix is a big breakthrough, and it's definitely worth the time to discuss this...

A patient can expect to lose approximately one inch per side. (This is a conservative estimate.) During the consultation, we have found that it is essential that the physician and the patient discuss the exact areas of treatment. I use a water-based marker and draw on the areas of desired treatment while the patient is standing and the patient and I are looking together in a full-size mirror. On the day of the treatment, before medication is administered, we repeat this process. We make certain that there is a precise map of treatment. This is very important, because when you lay down, the fat will shift off to the side. We use our hands and foam bolsters to push the fat back in to place, and then we pulse. We pulse at a minimum 180 Joules per site. (60 Joules x3, minimum). This is how we get even and artistic contouring. It takes at least 3 hours from start to finish. 

Alpharetta Dermatologic Surgeon