What Kind of Procedure is the Most Effective to Repair Facial Asymmetry Cause by Unsatisfactory Liposuction?

Repairing asymmetrical facial liposuction

+2

Personally, I'm not a fan of liposuction of the face (above the mandible) in general.  I think that preserving that fat, for when it's needed later in life is usually a good policy.

That being said, the volume that was lost can be replaced - either with a filler or a fat graft.  This can be quite technical in nature, so you should see a practitioner with significant experience in fat grafting.

Facial asymmetry caused by unsatisfactory liposuction.

+2

Facial asymmetry caused by unsatisfactory liposuction can be repaired in many different ways depending on the size, etc. of the problem. I need to see photos to give you a proper answer. I have had to use a large abdominal graft to correct this when the problem has been extensive.

Facial asymmetry after liposuction

+1

Facial asymmetry due to liposuction may be corrected by fillers or fat injection. A remote possiblity if liposuction of the other side, but without an exam I could not be sure.

Facial Asymmetry

+1

It is unfortunate to hear that you have facial asymmetry resulting from liposuction.  Without knowing the current state and location of the asymmetry in your face, it is hard to make any recommendations other than to have a consultation with a board certified specialist who can assist you in achieving the results you seek.  There are a few different options - both non-surgical and surgical - that can help improve facial asymmetry, depending on the extent.

Kimberly Lee, MD