What Kind of Procedure Will We Better for my Nose? (photo)

as you can see,my nose has no shape at all and its tip is very bulky.Also, it is very broad at the end.I want to reduce the tip size but nothing too drastic.Please tell me what procedure would be best for me.I have heard of cephalic trim,septoplasty ,etc,Which one would be suitable in my case??Do i need a higher nasal bridge as well??please give your suggestions and what could be the risk of procedure (my nose skin is very oily)

Rhinoplasty! Some advices:

Thank you very much for the questions.
The harmony between facial parts makes us instinctively recognize the beauty... without knowing it, without defining it, just a perception that surprises and captivates us.

In this regard, After having analyzed all the info. and photos provided to us, i recommend you perform an Open Full Rhinoplasty, includding narrowing of the nasal base and nostrils, with nasal bones treatment (controled fracture) and alar + triangular nasal cartilages re-shaping.
With this procedure you get a delicate nose, better harmonize with your other facial features.

Dr. Emmanuel Mallol.-

There is no photo posted and without an exam it is difficult to say what wold be best for you. Good luck.

What Kind of Procedure Will We Better for my Nose?

Cephalic trims with suturing techniques for tip refinement along with alar base reduction with possible dorsal augmentation may offer a good serious of maneuvers to improve the nose in the fashion you would like.  Additional pictures or an exam would be necessary to determine this with certainty.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of rhinoplasties and rhinoplasty revisions each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Your Rhinoplasty Recommendations

A side profile view would be helpful to determine if augmentation is needed for your nose.  Bulbous tip can br improved by several maneuvers in rhinoplasty, including soft tissue debulking, tip sutures and graft.   A combination technique using both implant for bridge augmentation and cartilage grafts for tip work is often needed to give the best results in more difficult ethnic noses.  

C. Carson Huynh, MD, DMD
Atlanta Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon

Rhinoplasty for bulbous tip and alar reduction

A rhinoplasty to reduce the bulbous tip would involve tip suturing techniques to narrow and refine the tip cartilages along with a cephalic trim of the lower lateral cartilages  as well. An alar platy would narrow the nostrils by removing a small wedge of skin( approximately 4 mm), and sewing nostrils closer together

Bulbous Tip Rhinoplasty

Many ethnic patients seek refinement of their bulbous tip. Depending on the reason for your bulbous tip, surgery may require defatting of the tip, cartilage grafting and/or reshaping. Ive add videos to show how its done, visit my website for more information.

Oleh Slupchynskyj, MD, FACS