What kind of practitioner is the best for dermal fillers in tear trough?

I have sunken eyes and tear trough deformity. Which is most trustworthy in this procedure?I know that it is a tricky place to treat And have contacted the following 1 An aesthetic nurse (with quite a lot of experience apparently) 15 yrs.. 2 Cosmetic Doctor (MB BCh BAO MRCS) with experience with fillers 3 Oculaplastic surgeon (M.B., BCh, FRCOphth, FRCSI(Ophth), EBOD, PhD.) also offered fillers Which do you think is most suitable. As i want the best/safest possible treatment. Thanks in advance

A Dermatologist!

+1
We here at Advanced Dermatology would recommend one of our board certified Dermatologists for this procedure. Our physicians specialize in facial fillers and can help you achieve your best "you"!

Long Island Dermatologic Surgeon