What Kind of an Orbital Surgery Would You Recommend for my Eyes to Fall In? (photo)

What kind of an orbital surgery would you recommend for my eyes to fall in? I have no thyroid problems, i got checked. I have bulgy eyes from my mom who has them from her dad. What kind of procedure would i be look at for my eyes? I just want them to fall back and not be so bulgy. Please help me. Also what kind of price range am i looking at? How long would recovery take?

Orbital surgery

+1

Hi Xxd. Your pictures are very difficult to evaluate, and only show the view from the front.  However, they seem to show lower lid laxity which can be corrected with a tightening procedure.  If you can provide better pictures, I can be more specific.

Richmond Plastic Surgeon