What Kind of Moles Are Suitable for Radiosurgery Mole Removal?

I have a mole on my face which is protruding and about 4mm. I'm interested in radiosurgery as I've heard that it would leave a minimal scar but I don't know if my mole is suitable for it. Please advise me

Best methods for mole removal

+1

Moles are quickly and easily removed in my office by one of two methods: a shave excision or an excision with suture closure. Most frequently, facial moles are removed by excising a simple ellipse of skin. I then use a "layer closure" using both dissolving and non-dissolving sutures to give the best cosmetic result. The area then typically heals with a small, linear scar that is hardly visible. Whatever method is chosen, it is important that the removed tissue is sent for microscopic examination. Regardless of how "benign" a mole may appear, a biopsy may still reveal it to be precancerous.

South Burlington Dermatologic Surgeon