What kind of massages should I be getting after liposuction and bbl?

I had surgery 3 weeks ago in Dominican Republic and got a total of nine massages when I was over there. when I came back home to Canada I continued to get lymphatic drainage massages but they are a lot more gentle over here then they are over there.. I feel as if the massages that I'm getting over here aren't as good as I was getting over there. Am i supposed to be getting lymphatic drainage massages or is there another massage I should be getting ?

Massages after BBL

+2
Each plastic surgeon has his or her own recommendations for the best results after surgery. I typically do not recommend massages after this procedure, but If your Plastic Surgeon recommended a specific kind of massage, you should contact him or her and ask their recommendation for continued massages. 

I am 59 and a male who is 5'6" and weighs 146. My stomach looks deformed and wrinkled. What should I do?

+1
Every Plastic surgeon has his( her) own postoperative regimen. In my office we strongly recommend postop massage and ultrasound treatments. I believe that the combined treatments help expedite postoperative swelling resolution and healing. We have our own in house therapist to provide the treatments. In your case, becasue you have already had 9 lymphatic drainage treatments I would let nature take over.

George Lefkovits, MD

BBL and massage

+1
I do not usually recommend massage, but if it feels good and you feel that it is doing something for you and your doctor recommends it, then go ahead.

Lymphatic massage and Endermologie

+1
In my offices, we recommend series of lymphatic drainage procedures as well as Endermology for patients undergoing body contouring procedures. These complementary procedures decrease recovery time and help improve the final outcome of the body contouring procedure you have done.

Kevin Tehrani, MD, FACS