What Kind of Lift Would I Have to Get? (photo)

Would an anchor lift work? I'm 49, and I've lost 130 lbs. The skin is very loose, however, I plan on getting a BA later to get the fullness I want (size G?) Ultimately I'm looking for upper fullness but not a classically perfect "stand-at-attention" shape. Think Hitomi Tanaka. So tightening my skin only to overfill it in the next operation doesn't make sense, does it? Can I get the effect I want without the lollipop lift? Thank you.

Achieving upper pole fullness without breast implants

+1

Thank you for your question and photos.

You certainly have enough breast tissue to achieve upper pole fullness without needing large breast implants that will eventually stretch your breasts down like the women in the pictures. The women in the photographs need revisionary surgery. The Ultimate Breast Lift is a technique that will give you the upper pole fullness without heavy implants and without a vertical (visible) scar. The UBL was designed to keep breasts high for years to come, thus minimizing the need for repeat revisions associated with vertical scar lifts.

Hope this helps.

Kind regards,

Dr. H

Texas Plastic Surgeon

What Kind of Lift Would I Have to Ge

+1

Although this is not a decision to be made on photos alone, it does appear that a vertical lift would be the proper choice, followed at a later time by an augmentation. I am sure your surgeon will be in on the plan so that he or she doesn't tighten the breast skin so much that it will be hard to accommodate an implant of the desired size later on. 

Congratulations on the weight loss. Thanks for the question and for the photos. Best wishes. 

Increased Breast Fullness with No Lift

+1

Fat grafting to the breast could be attempted to plump the breast to get the tremendous volume increase wanted.  This would probably require 2 or 3 sessions, minimum.  Breast implants could be used as well.  However, breasts with the level of droop you possess will not look like the breasts in the wish pic.  Unfortunately, there will have to be some sort of compromise here.  Find the board certified plastic surgeon with the best credentials who has performed hundreds (or thousands) of these procedures.

LIft and fullness

+1

The person on the right that you posted has sagging breasts as well. If you want a lift a vertical lift may be a good choice, and if you want more volume and superior fullness, an implant may be beneficial. Good luck. An exam with a plastic surgeon is essential to be properly evaluated.

What Kind of Lift Would I Have to Get?

+1

To get to the appearance of your ideal I would do a donut lift with fat grafting. But really need to see in person a few PSs in your city. 

Staging A Breast Lift And Breast Augmentation

+1

Good Morning and congratulations on your tremendous weight loss!!!!!  

Based on your pictures you will certainly benefit from a breast lift procedure.  My clinical impression is that you would do well with a 'Lollipop Lift' if you are considering a breast augmentation as well.

In most cases I perform a breast lift and breast augmentation together rather than staging the procedures.  In your case, however, I would strongly consider performing the breast lift first followed by the breast augmentation at a later time.  Because you want to be significantly large, it is very risky to perform the procedures together and you would be at high risk fro complications.

Discuss your goals with your plastic surgeon and be certain that he/she clearly understands the look you are trying to achieve.

Best Wishes!!!!!

Louis DeLuca, MD
Palm Beach Plastic Surgeon

Breast Lift

+1

From your preoperative photos, you will definitely need a lifting procedure.  There are two schools of thought as to doing this in either one stage with an implant, or staging the procedures with the lift before the implant.  I believe that you could be done in one stage with an implant and a lift, understanding that small revisions may need to be done once the breast have settled in 2 to 3 months.  Neither approach is wrong, and sometimes depends more on the surgeon's preferences and experience.

Donald Griffin, MD

Concerns about Breast Augmentation/Lifting?

+1

Thank you for the question and pictures.  Congratulations on your significant weight loss!

I think your plan, generally speaking, is a good one.  Initial breast lifting to be followed by a 2nd stage breast augmentation is a good plan given your current situation and your goals.

During your initial breast lifting operation care must be taken to avoid over tightening of the skin envelope given your goals demonstrated in the pictures. Having said that, I think the vertical mastopexy will still be necessary given the degree of ptosis and the amount of “loose skin” present.

Several things will be important as you proceed. Choose your plastic surgeon carefully and ask to see lots of examples of their work. Communicate  your goals carefully as well. The use of goal pictures,  as you have done here, is helpful.   It will also be important to  make sure you have realistic expectations as to what can and cannot be achieved with breast surgery.  This is a conversation that will be important for you to have with your plastic surgeon.