What Kind of Lift and What Kind of Implant? (photo)

I am a 33 year old female, 5'7", 140lbs. Very active and athletic, active duty Army, so maintaining the ability to do push-ups is required. I am in the initial stages of researching breast uplift and augmentation. I'm nervous about the implant part, but realize it is necessary to have full breasts again. My biggest concern is looking fake, scarring, and how well the implants will age. I'm currently stationed in Miami and want the best breast surgeon available.

Lift

+1
I think you will have a great outcome, you are in great shape and understand that to optimize your outcome you will need a moderate implant with a vertical lift

Sagging breasts and breast lift surgery

+1

Accepting the need for a lift is half the battle. The vertical distance that the nipples have to be raised cannot be reasonably achieved without a lollipop or vertical lift. The degree of remaining horizontal-vertical skin laxity and implant size will also impact the pattern of skin excision for the lift.

The degree of physical activity impacts whether the implants are placed above or below the muscle not what pattern of skin lift/removal is employed. The type of implant (silicon vs. saline and moderate vs. high profile) are best discussed at your face to face consultation after the benefit of a face to face physical examination. Your concerns are valid and should all be answered/discussed before you have any surgery.

I hope you realize that this format of posting questions and receiving answers lacks the face to face direct communication required for you to make an informed decision regarding your surgery.

My response to your question/post does not represent formal medical advice or constitute a doctor patient relationship. You need to consult with i.e. personally see a board certified plastic surgeon in order to receive a formal evaluation and develop a doctor patient relationship in order to know if this assessment is valid.

Aaron Stone, MD

Mastopexy may not be necessary if breast implants are of suitable size.

+1

Depending on the size implant you want a mastopexy may not be necessary. I would recommend silicone gel implants in a sub glandular position.

What Kind of Lift and What Kind of Implant?

+1

Your breast are deflated so a larger implant with a donut lift might work. But best to seek IN PERSON examinations from boarded PSs in MIAMI, NOT THESE DEADLY clinics!!!

Try mastopexy augmentation 5th generation technique it doesnt get any scar except into the areola

+1

REQUIREMNTS  FOR SURGERY " MASTOPEXY AUGMENTATION  SURGERY"(the only resulting scar stays hiding into the areola it doesnt affect sensibility even lactancy and prevents BREASTS CANCER)
1.- OVERWEIGHT NO MORE THAN 10% IN EXCESS ACORDING TO YOUR AGE  AND HEIGHT.
2.- BREASTS SEIZE NO MORE THAN TYPE C ( SEIZE E NOT POSSIBLE) THAT MEANS BREASTS TOO BIG NOT POSSIBLE EXCEPT WITH  INVERTED "T" SCARS RESULTING
3.-NO DIABETICS, CARDIAC PROBLEM, BLEEDING PROBLEM
4.-PREOP. LAB TEST OK DONE  HERE
5.-ANY VIT-E, ANY ASPIRIN, ANY HERB,  ANY GARLIC, ANY SMOKING  SINCE  15 DAYS BEFORE
THE NORMAL COSTS  EVERYTHING INCLUDED IT IS :$5,500 USD (TAX,HOSPITAL, ANESTHESIST,SCRUBBERS,GARMENT, PATHOLOGY,LAB TEST, SURGEON, WOUND CARE,  MEDICINES INTO THE HOSPITAL) IF  YOU NEED  MORE INFORMATION PLEASE  CLICK GOOGLE DR. RAMON NAVARRO CEBALLOS  and  there  you surely will find  more  information related on procedure or:  tel :011-52-999-9273563 / 9275951  east time ( office hours 9 to 13 or 17 to 20 hrs ) mon to sat.
NICE  TALKING  WITH YOU DR  RAMON NAVARRO

Ramon Navarro, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Candidate for a vertical mastopexy and augmentation

+1

You are a good candidate for a vertical mastopexy and augmentation.  Depending upon your desire for breast fullness an implant in the 300 to 400 cc range would be good.  A full examination would be necessary to get any more specific.  

What Kind of Breast Lift and What Kind of Breast Implant?

+1

Thank you for the question and pictures. Keep in mind that the advice you receive online cannot be much more than general in nature.  In other words, best advice would necessitate in-person examination and a full communication of goals. You are correct in that careful selection of your plastic surgeon will be the most important decision you make.

Having said this, I think you will benefit from breast augmentation/lifting surgery;  my preference, given your body type would be the use of silicone gel breast implants, placed in the sub muscular (dual plane)  position.  Most likely, the breast lift that you will benefit will involve  most from, will involve incisions around the areola and vertically as well.

Also generally speaking, the best online advice I can give to ladies who are considering  breast augmentation surgery ( regarding breast implant type/size/profile selection) is:

1. Concentrate on choosing your plastic surgeon carefully.  Concentrate on appropriate training, certification, and the ability of the plastic surgeon to achieve the results you're looking for. Ask to see lots of examples of his/her work.

2. Have a full discussion and communication regarding your desired goals  with your plastic surgeon. This communication will be critical in determining  breast implant size/type/profile will most likely help achieve your goals. 
In my practice, the use of photographs of “goal” pictures (and breasts that are too big or too small) is very helpful. I have found that the use of words such as “natural”  or “C or D cup”  etc means different things to different people and therefore prove unhelpful.
 Also, as you know, cup size varies depending on him who makes the bra; therefore, discussing desired cup  size may also be inaccurate.

3.  Once you feel you have communicated your goals clearly,  allow your plastic surgeon to use his/her years of experience/judgment to choose the breast implant size/profile/type that will best meet your goals.   

I hope this (and the attached link,  discussing the pros/cons associated with saline versus silicone gel breast implants) help.

V or T breast lift.

+1

Hello valgio6 and thanks for your post. A lift that allows significant excess skin removal will likely be needed to uplift your tissues. The implant will give you a better upper breast and roundness. I believe that under the muscle will give most patients the best long-term results and should allow you to exercise liberally. You should seek several qualified surgeons and then make your decisions. Best wishes, Dr. Aldo.

Aldo Guerra, MD

+1

You are going to need either a vertical lift or maybe a full inverted T incision. I would place implants behind your muscle but some will recommend over. You can still do pushups even under the muscle. You can discuss saline vs silicone with your PS.

Kurtis Martin, MD
Cincinnati Plastic Surgeon