What Kind of Laser Treatment Would Be Best for Blue Veins on the Breasts?

These are not pregnancy related. Thanks.

Sclerotherapy is Effective for Breast Veins

+1

I perform foam sclerotherapy for breast veins and I find it to be very effective. I use Asclera for these injections. There are no side effects like pigmentation which are seen in the lower extremities and this benefit makes it a very good treatment option.

Buffalo General Surgeon

Sclerotherapy is best for blue veins on the breasts

+1

The appearance of superficial blue veins on the breasts occurs especially after breast augmentation. We have been treating these over the last 20 years with sclerotherapy and have published are results in the Journal Dermatologic Surgery. 

The procedure takes less than 15 minutes is almost painless and works very well with over 90% of our patients very satisfied after5 1 treatment. Two treatments may be necessary to get complete removal.

Mitchel P. Goldman, MD
San Diego Dermatologic Surgeon