What kind of improvement can I realistically expect with a bbl surgery? (photo)

My tummy tuck turned out great, but I hate the way my backside looks now. I have very little fat, just lost of skin.... I dont have crazy goals, just want a shapely butt that matches how nice my front looks now......

Buttock augmentation

+1

If you have enough fat reserves, buttock augmentation could be a good proceudre for you. you would need to be seen in person to determine this.

Matching butt to great body

+1

Dear SadddBootay,

Thank you for submitting your pictures. I am glad that you are happy with your tummy tuck. Your best option to get a butt that will make you happy is butt implants. Fat injection to the butt do not last beyond 6 - 12 months. This sad reality is based on many patients who came to my surgery center for butt implants after having fat injection to the butt by other surgeons. Think about it, if fat injection would have been such a great procedure, breast implants would have disappeared from the market... Butt implants do not disappear and you can make them to your size and shape desires. Consult with board certified plastic surgeons who have lots of experience with butt implants surgery. Check the before and after results to make sure that you like the results.

Dr Widder

Shlomo Widder, MD
Washington DC Plastic Surgeon

What kind of improvement can I realistically expect with a bbl surgery?

+1

Thank you for contacting us, in your pictures I can see that you do enough fat for a successful Brazilian Butt Lift, I would take fat from the abdominal area, waist, lower, upper back; And transfer the fat into the buttocks and hips for a beautiful hourglass shape.

Salvador Pantoja, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

+1

I think that you can a very dramatic improvement in shape. Your waist can be made smaller, the lower back contoured, and the buttock projection improved.

I perform about 500 Brazilian buttlifts each year, and this procedure is the most surgeon dependent plastic surgery procedure. Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA