What Kind of Implants Would Be Right for Me?

23 years old with a one year old child. 5'8" tall. Prior to pregnancy I was a 32c and roughly 135-140lbs. I've now gone down to 125lbs and would be between a 30-32a. Ideally I would like to wear like a 32dd/ddd (equates to 34d/dd or 36c/d cup-wise). Would that mean that I need a D or DD implant to achieve this goal? I assume that the D-cup implant adds four cup sizes? I am interested in a look in between natural and fake. What is best for me? position,kind,cc,etc

Implant sizes are measured in CCs.

+1

Implants are measured in CC's and not cup sizes.  It is best to schedule a consultation and depending on your measurements the size, projection and width of the implant can be determined.

Implants for me

+1

The best way to determine what woudl be right for you is to perform a good exam and review your desires The larger the implant the potential for more problems.

+1

High Profile 500 cc implant could be my guess from the posted photos. But an in person examination is best. From MIAMI Dr. darryl j. Blinski

The right implant for you...

+1

Implants do not come in cup sizes.  They come in cc's and with dimensions (base width, height, and projection). 

I consider two factors when selecting implants for my patients:

1.Dimensional planning

2.Gel Implant Sizing system

Dimensional planning – The measurements of your chest wall are taken. Also, the breast dimensions including the height, width, and current dimensions of each breast form the basis of dimensional planning. Based on these measurements, the implant size is recommended. This will give you a unique breast implant that is suited for your body frame. Even your fitness levels and other relevant criteria are taken into consideration. It is you who will decide what you are comfortable with.

Gel Implant Sizing system – During the preliminary breast implant consultation, you will be provided with an option to “try on” a variety of implant shapes and sizes. You can also visualize the possible outcomes of your surgery which helps you to get that perfect size to give you the shape that you longed for.

This way your preferences are known and we can then pick a range of implants that will “fit” just right to give a soft natural fuller look.

C. Bob Basu, MD, FACS