Which Kinds of Implants Do These Models Have?

Assuming that many of the glamour models have had breast augmentations, is there any change that following results could be achieved placing implants under the muscle and then waiting them to drop? Especially if the before-situation is a small B cup with body fat percentage of approx 25% (yep, that's me). The example pictures are mostly from egotastic.com (NSFW), posed by models, and understandably I don't own rights to them:)

Breast Implant

+2

It is difficult to say if these models have breast implants or not.  My preference is to perform breast augmentation under the muscle for the best, longest lasting results. Many of my patients look very natural with gentle slopes, etc so it is possible to do.  Ideally, you will visit with a board certified plastic surgeon and go over all of the pro's and con's of this procedure. 

Clear communication with your plastic surgeon is important in achieving the desired goals of the patient.  I like to communicate with patients with “goal” pictures.  During surgery, I use temporary sizers to determine the size/profile that will give the patient the look she is looking for. Trying to predict the size of the implant preoperatively is not ideal.  I think it is too much responsibility for the patient to choose the size of the implant.  Ideally, the surgeon would make that determination once he/she is in the operating room with sizers in and examining the patient in the upright and supine position.  There are many variables that come into play when choosing the correct implant size (how much breast tissue the patient currently has, the shape of the chest wall (concave vs. convex), etc..  Some places have you put bags of rice or implants in your bra – that is normally not very accurate.

Web reference: http://www.poustiplasticsurgery.com/Procedures/procedure_breastaugmentation.htm

Which Kinds of Implants Do These Models Have? Answer:

+2

It doesn’t look like these girls have implants... But it’s possible.  But a more specific answer to your question is Yes, you can get a very natural looking breasts by going under the muscle. My practice is almost 99% under the muscle and if you don’t go with a very big implant then you can get a really natural looking breast once they have settled, usually in about 3-6 weeks… 

Phoenix Plastic Surgeon

Assumptions

+2

It is difficult to tell if these models have had implants. In three of these pictures I doubt if there are implants and in one I would say possible. You would have done better if you had sent your picture , then the question could be answered more accurately.

Web reference: http://www.graciaplasticsurgeon.com

Arlington Plastic Surgeon