What Kind of Implant Would Help Me Achieve a Look Similar to the Following Photos? (photo)

The first pic are my boobs. The last three are ones I like. My stats are: 5'1'' 100lbs 27 ribcage, A cup What kind of implant would help me achieve a look in terms of size and shape similar to the following photos?

What Kind of Implant Would Help Me Achieve a Look Similar to the Following Photos?

+1

I agree that your lack of tissue is a very limiting factor. A thought of using an expender implant to stretch you in postop period. Or try the External BRAVA devise to increase the skin/breast envelope. Very hard to be compliant with it though. 

Types of Implants and Final Result

+1

Implants tend to make a bigger version of what you are and cannot necessarily give you someone elses look. You have a thin frame and if you choose saline be prepared to have visible rippling. You seem to want fairly large breast so look into high profile silicon gel implants which have more volume for a narrower diameter. Hope this helps.

Marcel Daniels, MD
Long Beach Plastic Surgeon

Implants choices

+1

Thank you for the question and for the photos.  Unfortunately it is impossible for a surgeon to give you a recommendation about what specific implant will give you a specific size without a result.  In terms of style of the implant it appears that you are looking for a natural appearance rather than the round, fake look.  Anatomic implants which have available for years in saline and are now also available as of this year in silicone tend to give more of this natural appearance in someone who is starting with very little tissue.  In patients with more tissue I still prefer round implants.  I would highly suggest meeting with board certified plastic surgeons in your area and showing them photos such as the ones you posted in order to get specific recommendations.  Good luck!!!

Evan Sorokin, MD
Cherry Hill Plastic Surgeon

BREAST SHAPE

+1

Thanks for the photos.  It appears you have minimal amount of breast tissue with a tight skin envelope.  Your anatomy will not accept an implant of the size in these photos.  Unfortunately, your breast will appear more round and less pendulous than the photos.  However, you are able to achieve an excellent cosmetic result but not as exactly as the photos you have shown.

Todd B. Koch, MD
Buffalo Plastic Surgeon