Tummy Tuck, BA and Lipo - Expected Costs in Kentucky?

I am trying to get a general idea of what my total cost would be. The most I've seen is a breakdown based on each separate procedure, but not a combination. I am considering a tummy, tuck, breast lift and implants and lipo on the abdominal flanks and around the bra line/back.

Mommy makeover

+1

A mommy makeover consists of a tummy tuck as well as breast enlargement with possible uplift. We are offering an allinclusive special pricing for breast enlargement. Please email our office for the special cost of including a tummy tuck with it. I do many patients from out of the area and we help with all arrangement. Watch my videos. 

Newport Beach Plastic Surgeon

Liposuction

+1

This is a question that is based on the geographical location of you!  Generally, (a very rough "guesstimate") think about approximately $3000 per hour to include all (OR facility, anesthesia, and surgeon's fees).  This may be less in Kentucky, and more in Manhattan.