What Kind of Facial Treatments Are Safe when Taking Accutane?

Facial treatments and Accutane

+1

Some physicians will allow you to have certain facials or other procedures done during a course of Accutane. However, some physicians will make you wait a minimum of 6 months to a year before having any type of facial procedure done after finishing a course of Accutane. While I believe it's safe to do facial procedures if you stop taking Accutane for about 3 days before a treatment, many physicians won't allow this and will be much more conservative with their approach. I'd recommend you talk to the physician who prescribes you the Accutane and go over what type of procedures you want to have done and the timing he or she recommends.