what kind of facial asymmetry do I have?

I am 21 year old now.two year ago i notice that my right side of my face is larger than left side,including jaw,cheekbone.some time my whole head looks like asymmetrical when my hair is short.what kind of asymmetry i have?what are cause of it?how can i fix it?is there any non-surgical treatment?

Facial Asymmetry

+1
There are a number of reasons for facial asymmetry but one of the more common is that most people who sleep on their side develop some asymmetry.  In addition to changing the sleep pattern it is possible to do some filler (Voluma for instance) liposuction and the relatively new Thermitight radiofrequency device.  In an case extreme case a unilateral facelift might be needed

What kind of facial asymmetry do I have?

+1
Almost everyone has some sort of facial asymmetry. You do not look syndromic. However, if there is an area where the asymmetry bothers you, there are options for you.

Suzanne Kim Doud Galli, MD, PhD, FACS
Washington Facial Plastic Surgeon

No face is perfectly symmetrical

+1
We all have asymmetry, some of us have more apparent differences than others, If you examine the faces of celebrities you'll note they too are asymmetrical. 

Sometimes we create a more exaggerated asymmetry when we always chew food on one side or grind / clench our teeth. The jaw muscle will increase in size with either of those muscle contraction repetitions.

If the issue is muscle size and not actual bone structure, it is often possible to use Botox to reduce the size of the enlarged masseter muscle. The Botox reduces the strength of the muscle contraction and allows it to return to its more normal size and shape.

Another possible cause of increased asymmetry is tooth loss on one side, though this generally is something only older adults will experience.

Rebecca Fitzgerald, MD
Los Angeles Dermatologist

Asymmetry is the rule in nature, rather than exception

+1
Firstly, you have an attractive face.  You noticed the differences between the right and left side, two years ago, as your male face attained skeletal maturity, typically slower than your female counterparts.  While it is generally accepted that the most attractive faces are very symmetric, there is always some degree of asymmetry.  A classic study took attractive faces and reproduced them, flipping and duplicating two right sides, two left sides and the actual face.  When viewed by aesthetic surgeons, artists, etc. the actual face was preferred to the manufactured images.  
When evaluating a face, I always try to identify the side which is flatter, thinner, more vertically descended and have the patient "see" what I do because injectable therapy and or surgery depends on accurate preop planning, neither of which I think you need.  Your entire left side is smaller, but this is probably a normal developmental occurence.  If on the other hand, the volume continues to shrink, this may represent Parry-Romberg syndrome, a highly unlikely and rare condition.  Do consult with a PS to confirm this and devise strategies for "correction", which would probably include dermal fillers.  Good luck. 

Lavinia Chong, MD