What Kind Exercise Do I Need After I Have Tummy tuck Done?

I had tummy tuck done last year ..but know my tummy didn't show any difference with before ...do I need take exercise to get it in shape ..most my friend had said ...I have bad procedure done ..

Exercising After Tummy Tuck Surgery

+1

Because I don't know your history, I cannot comment on if your surgery was successful or not but it is always a good idea to exercise and keep healthy.

In general, my tummy tuck patients start exercising a few months after the surgery and continue from then on to keep healthy and fit.

Exercise After Tummy tuck

+1

I allow and encourage my patients to walk as much as they wish starting the day of surgery, and that is about it for the first few weeks.

By 6 weeks the wound healing has reached 90% of the strength that it will attain, so abdominal workouts can start at that time or shortly before, depending upon the post-operative course. 

Good luck with your procedure, best wishes.

Hello

+1

After tummy tuck you have to wait 6-8 weeks to start a work out plan. Any kind of exercises are good there is nothing special you can do or not do.

Stuart B. Kincaid, MD, FACS