What kind of ethnic rhinoplasty can be done to narrow and improve the shape of my nose?

I have a wide shaped Asian nose that has quite a bulbous tip. I was thinking that my nose would require open rhinoplasty that focuses raising or defining the bridge, reducing the width of my nostril base, refining the nose tip and eliminating the dorsal hump. Please see below photos of my nose from the front and side and images of the noses that I would like my nose to be similar to, I realise that I can't achieve the same look, but hopefully use this as inspiration for any enhanced shape.

Creating refinement and definition of the nose during Asian rhinoplasty

+1
I think you have done an excellent job of assessing your nose.  In order to create the amount of definition you desire as shown in Michelle Phan and Song Hye Gyo's photos, an open rhinoplasty approach with dorsal augmentation and tip refinement using autologous grafts (your own cartilage) will give the most attractive result. 

Building the bridge of your nose will result in the disappearance of your dorsal hump while increasing the definition of your nose from the frontal view.

Closed rhinoplasty techniques for refinement

+1
Closed rhinoplasty techniques can accomplish the goals you are looking for. Raising or lowering the bridge can be performed with closed techniques. Osteotomies of the nasal bones are also performed at same time to narrow the nasal bones. Tip suture techniques to the lower lateral cartilages can also be performed with closed rhinoplasty. Reducing the width of the nostril base is accomplished with an alar-plasty.
For many examples, please see the link below to our closed rhinoplasty photo gallery

Rhinoplasty

+1
Yes, it is best to be seen in person to get a better appreaciation of your goals. But commonly dorsal augmentation, tip defining and base narrowing are often performed.