What kind of cosmetic surgery can be done to rectify the asymmetry and overall droopiness of both my eyelids? (photo)

I'm 23 years old and I've been wearing glasses since I was 12 because I'm short sighted and my glasses prescription is quite high and I also wear contacts. I've noticed a lot over the years, that my eyelids have been quite uneven and droopy. I think I have a form of ptosis as you can see from the photos below-my eyelids can appear droopy and uneven. Is it possible to get a combination of ptosis and blepharoplasty- to get a more permanent, natural and defined eyelid crease that is even and symmetrical?

Droopy upper eyelids

+1
A common proceedure we perform is Asian or Oriental blepharoplasty. This operation can open up the eyelids and make more symmetrical double eyelid folds. A careful asseesment as to how much droop and how much fat needs to be made before surgery by a highly experienced blepharoplasty surgeon. The surgery is outpatient and takes about a week to recover usually

Sydney Plastic Surgeon