What Kind of Compression Garmet Should I Wear After Abnominal and Flank Lipo? (photo)

The one I got from the dr ripples and rides up and spanks seem loose? I had unbelical hernia too very small one removed...I am 1 1/2 Weeks post op.

Compression garment for liposuction

+2

Although there are several companies that provide compression garments, the ones I use most commonly are from Marena or Veronique. They are both good companies and there are others I am sure jsut as goog.

Garment post lipo

+1

You need a garment that comes to just under your breasts. The garment should be snug but not tight. Generally garments are worn for about 3 weeks in my practice.

Kurtis Martin, MD
Cincinnati Plastic Surgeon

Compression garments

+1

I usually use garments by Marena then ask the pt to switch to less expensive Spanx afetr 2-3 weeks. You need firm support, not something that is too tight. There are many good companies,, just speak with your PS.

Raj S. Ambay, MD

Garment after liposuction

+1

I would discuss the situation with your surgeon.  He or she can examine you in the garment to determine if there is a better option for you fit wise.  Garments will often fit differently as you go through the recovery process because of swelling and other changes.

Mennen T. Gallas, MD
Katy Plastic Surgeon

Best compression garment.

+1

Like any clothing, compression garments don't always fit. 

I have found garments made by Marena to be made of an excellent material that is almost always comfortable for my patients. Sizes run small so get them big enough. Before you order, call your own surgeon to be sure she/he things this is the best choice for you.

Elizabeth Morgan, MD, PhD

What Kind of Compression Garmet Should I Wear After Abnominal and Flank Lipo?

+1

Return to your chosen surgeon to discuss the compression issue. Or obtain a smaller spanx garment. Either way best to follow up with your surgeon.