What kind of chin implant is required for this kind of projection? (photo)

Hi, Can you please tell me what kind of chin implant gives this kind of projection ? Thanks Shannu

What kind of chin implant is required for this kind of projection?

+1
I think a chin implant is reasonable, but a discussion of your goals will be necessary to make that determination.

Find a board certified plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of facial procedures and chin implants each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Projection and contour

+1

The images you 'like' are the result of not only the chin; but the jawline contour behind the chin. In your case, the front of the jaw/chin is somewhat longer than ideal, and only a sliding genioplasty along with some contour changes alongside the chin will give a good result.

Look it up and you will see.

Gerald Wittenberg, MSc, DMD
Vancouver Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon