What Kind of Bump is on my Breast? Can I Remove It with Plastic Surgery? (photo)

Would it be considered cosmetic surgery? Is it nothing to worry about?

Skin bump

+1

I would recommend that you see a board certified plastic surgeon or dermatologist for an evaluation and possible treatment.

Skin bump on breast

+1

Most skin bumps can be removed with plastic surgery techniques.  However, whether or not it is amenable to removal, or whether it is cosmetic or not, can only be determined after a visit with a dermatologist or plastic surgeon.

Michel C. Samson, MD
Daytona Beach Plastic Surgeon

Is this bump on breast something to worry about?

+1

None of us can truly answer that for you without an in person consultation and a possible biopsy. The best thing to do for your health and peace of mind is to make an appointment with a dermatologist for an exam and possible biopsy. It would appear that this would be a medical appointment, as at this point it's a neoplasm of undetermined nature, which means that it's unknown until a biopsy is done and a pathologist can determine exactly what it is.

F. Victor Rueckl, MD