How Many Kilos of Fat Can Be Removed at a Time with Slim Lipo?

I am 85 kilos and I need to go down to 70. Can I eventually reduce my body weight to 70 with the Slim lipo and how many sessions and time will it take to do this.

Liposuction is for contouring, not weight loss

+1

Liposuction (of any kind) is definitely not a weight loss procedure. Liposuction is a body contouring tool, not a weight loss tool. As such, it rarely results in any significant weight loss although it does significantly change the contours of one's body and, in many cases, how one's clothes fit. For instance, liposuction in a male's waistline area may result in a 1-3 inch decrease in waist/belt size.

Liposuction results are best on someone who has achieved their goal weight but has some "trouble spots" that don't seem to go away with proper diet and exercise. It is certainly not a tool suited for someone that wants to "drop that last 20."

Huntsville Plastic Surgeon