Lost my Temporary Filling in Front Tooth?

I am getting a permanent crown on one of top front teeth on Mon or Tues. Last night, lost my temp crown. Now, I look like a hillbilly because it's one of my front teeth. I am uncomfortable talking to anyone. I know I only have a few days and yes, I suppose I could "hide" in my house, but it's still embarrassing even around my family. I don't believe that any of the cement would work because the tooth is already shaved down, but is there something I can use to hide the gap until I go on Mon.?

Lost Temporary Filling in Front Tooth

Sounds like your temporary crown (not filling) came off. If you still have the crown, clean it out well and buy some temporary cement in a drug store and use it to reseat the temporary crown carefully. That should work for a few days.