I haven't had any kids and I was wondering if getting a Brazilian Butt Lift would affect me later on when I have kids?

Hello I am 20 years old, I am 5'2 and weight 130lbs. I really hate my muffin top and I was wondering if I would be fine to get a Brazilian Butt lift surgery.The reason why I want to get it done its because I feel that working out hasn't help out a lot. I try to workout 3-4 times a week but I have not seen that much of a difference. what would you recommend?

+1
Thank you for your question .

You have a perfect body for a Brazilian Butt Lift.Please put your front, side pictures. These pictures are easier to see if they are taking by someone else not close to the camera of the area you are interested only to give you a better answer.
The common donor sites for this procedure is your posterior waist/flanks, lateral thighs, back, waist, and anterior tummy.

Choose a board certified plastic surgeon who has done a ton of Brazilian Butt Lifts and has privileges to do this surgery at a local university hospital. This says his credentials have been checked out by fellow Drs. All surgeries carry risk, talk to your plastic surgeon and choose one wisely.

BBL

+1

To best help you, a physical examination or picture evaluation is required in order to determine which procedures and techniques would be best for your case.

Dr. Campos

Jaime Campos Leon, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Fat transfer to the buttock and future pregnancy

+1
You can have a Brazilian buttock lift now and then become pregnant in the future. The pregnancy will not adversely impact your gluteal shape. The size of the buttock may increase temporarily as you gain weight, but once you return to your pre-pregnancy weight, you buttock size will decrease again.

Dr.Bruno

William Bruno, MD

Brazilian lift prior to pregnancy

+1
Basically no.  The liposuction will help your muffin top and add some volume to your buttock area but as long as you wait a while to recover from the surgery should have no effect on pregnancy etc.

Terrence Murphy, MD
Englewood Plastic Surgeon

Brazilian butt lift and pregnancy

+1
Having a Bbl before pregnancy would not affect your ability of having babies. As a matter of fact , getting the lipo before you get pregnant will avoid that the extra fat form pregnancy goes to your love handles .

Best wishes 

Katherine Feliz Camilo, MD

Brazilian Butt Lift

+1
Liposuction and fat transfer are not contra-indicated before or after pregnancy. I see no Problems having the surgery any time, as long as you are a candidate for surgery.
Samir Shureih MD. FACS
sshureih@msn.com

+1
The Brazilian buttlift can be performed prior to pregnancy or after children.

Find a board certified plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts and liposuction procedures each year. Look for great reviews and great before and after pictures.