Kidney Transplant Patient and Panniculectomy

I am 27 years old, I had a gastric bypass surgery in order to qualify for the kidney transplant list. I went for a consultation with the transplant surgeon and he told me I need to have a tummy tuck before transplant since the apron can be a risk of infection. I went for a consultation with a plastic surgeon and he believes that I should do the skin removal after my transplant. which is the opposite of my other doctors. One reason for his apprehension is that I might not heal well on dialysis.

Kidney transpant and panniculectomy.

This is a complicated question which required full details of your medical condition, labs and other reports. Thus you will not get an accurate response on this forum.