I have keratosis Pilaris bumps and scars on my face and I am wondering if fraxel can help me with it?

Scars on Your Face

+1
Fraxel is the best laser to correct scars on your face.  The 1550 wavelegnth is ideally suited to reduce acne scars and provide all over facial rejuvenation.  Keratosis Pilaris is a form of eczema and a laser is not the best treatment for this condition.  Please consult a board certified physician with experience in lasers for the best results.

Keratosis Pilaris Treatment

+1
Fraxel can help to smoothen and rejuvenate the skin that can be rough and uneven with keratosis pilaris. A better treatment option for keratosis pilaris are pulsed dye lasers such as VBeam. VBeam is very effective for the redness and bumps associated with keratosis pilaris.

Joshua L. Fox, MD
Long Island Dermatologic Surgeon