Waiting Period Afer Pregnancy for BBL?

Is 3 months 2 weeks after normal healthy delivery OK to consider BBL,i did not breastfeed at all,was back to her normal weight within 1 month post pregnancy,was back to normal activies day after deliver.is 3 months 2 weeks acceptable.

Wait 6 months

+1

I agree that 6 months is a minimal time to wait to pursue buttocks sculpting after pregnancy. 

Dr. ES

How soon after pregnancy for brazilian Butt lift?

+1

If you are back to your pre-pregnancy weight and you are not breast feeding, 3 months post deliver is a reasonable time to consider Brazilian Butt Lift.

Sacha Obaid, MD

How soon after pregnancy can one have a BBL?

+1

I generally recommend waiting at least 6 months after delivery before any plastic surgery.  If you are breastfeeding (it sounds like you are not), you should wait until your baby is completely weaned.  Your body undergoes lots of changes during pregnancy and it takes time for you to return to your pre-pregnancy state - even if your weight is already back to baseline.  This is not written in stone, and every surgeon is different, so I would recommend a consultation with a plastic surgeon certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.  He or she can evaluate you and give you a recommendation.

Andrew Jimerson, MD

If the baby is still breast feeding you should not otherwise yes/ si aun estas amamantando no deberias

+1

if your baby is still breast feeding you should not other wise i dont see any unconvenant to do it.

si estas amamantando a tu bebe no deberias de cualquier otra  manera adelante si ya estas en tu peso

Ramon Navarro, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Brazilian Buttlift and Waiting Period after Pregnancy

+1

If you have attained goal weight, 3 months may be enough time before considering Brazilian buttlift.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

BBL 3 months after pregnancy

+1

To fairly answer your question, you need an evaluation by a Plastic Surgeon.  Every patient is different, and all heal at different rates. Based on the information you have given, I would schedule a consult to discuss the surgery.

Robert E. Zaworski, MD

Brazilian butt lift after losing weight.

+1

It is very important to be at your ideal weight for at least 6 months prior to your consultation.  Losing additional weight after surgery will jeopardize your results.  You may need a touch up surgery if this happens.