Which Tests Are Crutial Before One Goes for a Brazillian Butt Augmentation?

I would like to find out which blood tests are important to do before going for a brazillian butt augmentation, i am planning to check my sugar, cholesterol, icg,and chest Xray, which other test is crutial? I am 29 years of age, with 2 kids, I weight 63 kg and i'm 5'4 mitres tall. I am very short carrying all my weight on my upper body, which is not healthy at all.

Lab tests

+2

Here in our office the most regular labs that we request are: CBC test, a complete Urine analysis, Pt and INR test, HIV, Hepatitis B and C, a laboratory done Pregnancy test, and a EKG.

Preoperative evaluation prior to surgery

+1

My routine prior to the brazilian butt lift is to get a blood count, urinalysis, pregnancy test, electrocardiogram and medical clearance.

Norman Bakshandeh, MD, FACS

What tests are neede prior to having the BBL?

+1

Assuming that you are in very good health we genrally request basic blood tests which include a bllod count, blood chemistries including glucose level and coagulation. Chest X-ray and EKG are optional depending upon the patient's age and health status. You should follow suggestion of your plastic surgeon regarding the particular testings. Good luck!

George Lefkovits, MD