Cannot Breath Through Nose While Exercising, Whistle in Nose when Inhaling, & Sinus Pain Around Bridge Can This Be Helped?

Was born 2.5 months premature w blocked nasal passages w many suergeries in my first few yrs of life. The bridge of my nose is very wide and even wider midnose. I have always had to breath through my mouth when exercising, hear a whistling sound when i inhale and have horrible sinus pressure around my nose. Is there anything that can be done to help?

Sinus /breathing and cosmetic nose issues

+1

Best to seek out a Facial Plastic Surgeon with ENT experience for all of your issues.  You will need a CT scan of your paranasal sinuses for starters, and then seek out a couple of consults and examinations in person