Is this a mole? If it is, should I have it removed? (Photo)

I've had this forever but the last year when I push on it there's alittle bit of pain underneath it. It's skin color and dry/flakey. You can see it in the picture but it has a split that just occurred and I'm not even sure but I do think it might be getting alittle bigger but it has always been just odd shaped, different every other month or so.

Looks like one of those absolutely

+1
benign / not cancerous little bumps...could be a wart, keratosis, mole, epithelioma...name's not important...just a bland, benign nuisance...if it bothers you...easy to zap off...good luck