Will Redo with 65cc and Higher Profile Make Noticeable Change?

I am 5'2" 105 pre BA 34a (or 34b very padded). Went with conservative 235cc mentor mod implants as was overly (too) concerned about looking fake. 8 weeks later I do not have the perky look I want still fit into some pre BA bras. My BWD is 12 and I am considering a redo with mentor mod plus 300CC. I have read that 100cc is usually suggested on redo to notice a difference, but will 65cc combined with Mod Plus change help me achieve my goal of large B/small C perkier boobs?

+1

Thank you for the question and pictures.
Despite good intentions, online consultants will not be able to provide you with  meaningful specific advice.  Ultimately, in person consultation with well experienced board-certified plastic surgeons will be necessary. Careful measurements, dimensional planning, and careful communication will be key.

Generally speaking, the best online advice I can give to ladies who are considering  revisionary breast augmentation surgery ( regarding breast implant size/profile selection) is:

1. Concentrate on choosing your plastic surgeon carefully.  Concentrate on appropriate training, certification, and the ability of the plastic surgeon to achieve the results you're looking for. Ask to see lots of examples of his/her work.

2. Have a full discussion and communication regarding your desired goals  with your plastic surgeon. This communication will be critical in determining  breast implant size/type/profile will most likely help achieve your goals. 
In my practice, the use of photographs of “goal” pictures (and breasts that are too big or too small) is very helpful. I have found that the use of words such as  “natural”  or “full B, small C cup”  etc means different things to different people and therefore prove unhelpful.
 Also, as you know, cup size varies depending on him who makes the bra; therefore, discussing desired cup  size may also be inaccurate.

3.  Once you feel you have communicated your goals clearly,  allow your plastic surgeon to use his/her years of experience/judgment to choose the breast implant size/profile that will best meet your goals.  Again, in my practice, this decision is usually made during surgery.

I hope this (and the attached link) help.

Web reference: http://www.poustiplasticsurgery.com/Procedures/procedure_revisionarybreastsurgery.htm

65 cc change of implants

+1

65 cc's may not show a significant improvement over your other implants.  Best to be seen in person to work with you to figure out what would be best.

Ask a Doctor

Get personalized answers from board-certified doctors. For free.