Is 500 cc oval butt implants big enough for me. I want it as big as they can get it. (photo)

What size and shape is best for me? I need a lot of projection I want to do hip hop videos so I need it huge.

Is 500 cc oval butt implants big enough for me. I want it as big as they can get it

+1
   500 cc is about the maximum size that can be placed within the muscle.  If you go subfascial, larger implants can be placed.

If you have a good deal of fat available elsewhere, I would do the BBL first, because it can produce great results with fewer complications.

Select a plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of BBLs each year, has great reviews, and has great before and after pictures.