Is Kenalog10 Risky for Scar Tissue on Side my Tip Above Nostril Where my Dorsum and Tip Meet? (photo)

Don't Want Dent or Any Side Effect? Right after surgery my right sight above my tip was very full. It hasn't really gone down after 3 months post op. I can now feel a hard ball in there and lumps. In some light makes me nose look deviated. My doc said it's soft tissue and could be helped with kenalog injections. What are my chances of getting dents or side effects with kenalog 10 at the side of my tip. He suggests a higher dose but I don't want side effects.

Is Kenalog Risky Post Rhinoplasty?

+1

Kenalog is sometimes helpful post rhinplasty procedure to help reduce the accumulation of scar tissue and/or swelling to the nose.  Some noses, despite adaquete projection, support, etc,   will still form scar tissue.  Kenalog has side effects and can create a depression to the nose if not injected properly.  

Chicago Facial Plastic Surgeon

Is Kenalog10 Risky for Scar Tissue on Side my Tip Above Nostril Where my Dorsum and Tip Meet?

+1

Again only one view posted and over the internet very hard to determine if truly scar tissue or residual lower lateral alar cartilage. Seek IN PERSON second opinion before considering Kenalog injections.