I Know Kenalog Speeds Up Recovery, but if It's Not Received, Can It Prevent Full Results?

Had 3rd rhinoplasty a month ago, and it looked fantastic after cast came off. It swelled up severely the second day after cast removal and has been pretty swollen since, though slightly diminishing. It looks a lot like it did pre-surgery. I received my first kenalog injections yesterday and have another appt for injections in 6 weeks. I am wondering, will the nose fully heal without kenalog injections, just in a longer time frame, or does Kenalog have other effects that make the nose better?

Kenalog

+1

Kenalog sometimes improves swelling but long term use may cause soft tissue atrophy and color changes to the skin.