Kenalog injections depressed my arm skin (Photo)

Hi doctors, I have a scar for one year now and the doctor applied kenallog injections to reduce the size. These injections depressed my skin and there's a hole in my arm nor. What are the best treatments to improve this appearance? I also have dark spots around the scar and limelight didn't resolve it. Thanks a lot.

Soft tissue atrophy after keloid injections.

+1
Our office specializes in scar revision, especially of keloids.  Scar atrophy may occur as a result of keloid injections. There are methods available to help reestablish soft tissue contour. 

Raffy Karamanoukian MD FACS
Los Angeles

Scar with Atrophy From Steroid Injections

+1
I am sorry you didn't get the result you anticipated.  There are ways this can be fixed, please seek the advice of a cosmetic dermatologist with experience in treating scars.  Laser treatment and/or filler injection would help the apperance.  I wish you the best of luck, Dr. Emer.