Does Kenalog Injections ALWAYS Help/decrease Swelling? Thick Skin!

I had rhinoplasty 3 months ago & my nose is very swollen. I think the surgeron did a great job because I LOVED my nose when the splint came off. But my nose just continue to swell. Now, my nose looks very similar to my old nose. My doc recommended Kenalog injections for the swelling. I had one done about a week & half ago but doesn't seem to notice a difference. Do you think if I continue to get the injections my nose will get smaller? My doc told me in some cases the swelling never goes down.

Kenalog for Post Rhinoplasty Swelling

+1

Never say "never" and never say "always", but kenalog is a recognized treatment for post rhinoplasty swelling. It can take several weeks to see improvement, and the injections can be repeated.

Kenalog for nasal swelling. It usually takes 6-8 weeks to see the difference after kenalog. If there i

+1

It usually takes 6-8 weeks to see the difference after kenalog. If there is no improvement the dose can be increased.