Will Kenalog Injections Help with Disproportioned Nostrils After Rhinoplasty?

I had a rhinoplasty done over 5 months ago and all swelling went away except in my left top nostril where my deviated septum was and it is not the same size or has the same look as the right nostril. It's not proportioned with the other. The left nostril still looks swollen but the right nostril fell into place. They said that they will try Kenalog on my 1yr mark but if it doesnt work that I will just have to accept it. And they said for me not to get a 2nd opinion from another doc either. HELP

Kenelog After Rhinoplasty

+1

Hi,

Kenelog can help reduce swelling. Typically injections can be started as early as 4 to 6 weeks after the procedure. If you feel you need a second opinion then you should get one regardless of what someone says.

Dr.S.